Saturday, February 12, 2005

Introduction to Aircraft Tools

Building an airplane is a monumental task. You will undoubtedly develop a passion for really nice tools. The right tools will make your Van's RV aircraft or any other homebuilt project go much smoother, faster, and the quality of your project will be GREAT!

In my writings I will attempt to explain the tools needed for specific tasks, compare the quality of different brands, and try to answer any questions you may wish to send to me. I am intimately familiar with Klein Tools, Snap-On Tools, and almost every air tool brand including DOTCO, Chicago Pneumatic, Cooper and others.

I also have a pretty good network of tool users including RV and T-51 aircraft builders, general aviation and commercial large get mechanics. My friends and myself are using tools everyday and I will be happy to pool our collective knowledge to find an answer to any question you may have about aircraft tools, their use, quality, maintenance or repair.

Bookmark the page and come back often to check out the tips I will include as I write. GOOD LUCK on your aircraft project!

Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home